- Coffee. Ill either have a Long Black or an Almond Magic depending on the mood
- Bulgogi and Kim Chi (Korean food for the win!)
- Thick paper and the smell of old books
- Loose leaf tea in handmade ceramic mugs
- The benefits of meditation, even though I sometimes struggle to prioritise the practice
- Reading the daily routines and rituals on https://mymorningroutine.com
- Podcasts of all descriptions but especially Health Fuels Hustle, The Life Coach School and Good Company with Grace Bonney.
- My favourite flowers are ranunculus
- Both the mountains AND the beach (please don't make me choose)
- Dancing with my husband when no-one is watching, in the lounge room, in the Coles carpark..in my experience real romance is not like the movies
- Birth! The pulsing umbilical cord, the vernix, the quiet moments between contractions, the sweet whispers in your partners ear. People think I'm a birth photographer because I like babies but Ive gotta tell you a little secret...... for me its not about the babies. I love strong, wild women. I love seeing the connection with their partners. I love seeing them in awe of what their body is capable of. Who wouldn't fall in love with that?
Now its your turn, tell me at least 3 things you LOVE.